Volunteer/Intern Opportunities and Requirements
Harbours Gate is always seeking and welcoming committed and compassionate volunteers/interns in the following areas:
- Fundraising/donor development
- Community/fundraising events coordinator and support team
- Very limited openings (with restrictions) in youth mentoring and programs.
- Adult Community Support Groups
- Campus site development/improvements/maintenance
- Pass background check
- Participate in 30 minute ‘Harbours Gate 101′
- Sign volunteer/intern agreement to confirm you can perform at the specified days and times that you are committing to.
- Harbours Gate takes volunteer/intern position very seriously and we need those who are ‘all in’ for the Harbours Gate community redevelopment outreach mission.
- Any questions or for further information contact Executive Director Tom Garner at 865-679-8610 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering? Contact us here!