Harbours Gate Core Programs/ Classes
Harbours Gate offers a specific set of programs/classes designed to assist those that reside in our target areas of operation. We offer these directly at our on-site locations. Among these are:
- Harbours Gate Life Purpose Discovery at Serenity Pond. Addiction prevention/treatment/recovery. We seek to help those enrolled find their true life purpose and calling. Additional classes deal with grief and anger management, literacy classes, Peer Counseling Training.
- Wellness Programs and Clinic. Offered and conducted by the doctors at Trinity Medical Group.
- Financial Wellness including assistance with budgeting.
- Emergency food for at-need families and individuals.
- Partnership with the Legal Aid Clinic at the University of Tennessee College of Law in providing legal counseling services to indigent and at need enrollees in our Harbours Gate Programs.
- Harbours Gate Kids: serving disadvantaged youth in both the Lonsdale Community of Knoxville and blighted and distressed Mobile Home Parks in Blount County, TN.
- Other: GED/HiSET High School Diploma Assistance Classes; job placement services.
For further information on the resources listed below please directly contact Tom Garner:
1. Cornerstone of Recovery
2. Celebrate Recovery
3. Knox Area Rescue Ministries (K.A.R.M.)
4. Crossville Mission Bible Training Center
5. Trinity Medical Associates
6. Knox Metropolitan Drug Commission
7. Paul Walker, Pastor
9. Boys and Girls Club of the East TN Valley
10. Salvation Army
11. Maryville College
12. Staffing Employment
13. Haven House
14. Serenity Shelter
15. United Way (Knox and surrounding counties
16. Auto Pro Car Care
17. Harbours Gate Clothing Bank